Class Description: This class is designed to promote mental and physical well being. In the five evenings, students will learn
1. A stress control workout which is easy to learn and use in today’s trying times.
2. The immune system workout is helpful when colds and flu are going around.
3. Reflexology for the Spirit and the Chakras focuses on balancing the chakras to make one’s everyday life easier and more comfortable.
4. Our daily lives go better when we are in a body that is healthy, alert, and comfortable. This session works toward stimulating a well-toned body as it focuses on the muscles, the skeletal system and nervous system.
5. A basic reflexology session to be used on children, adults, the elderly.
There is ample time for questions and answers. Students leave each class feeling relaxed, energized, and more positive than when they came in.
Class is taught by Thurman Greco, who has been teaching reflexology, canine massage therapy, reiki, business development, and meditation for many years.
Students will be working on one another. Everyone will be more comfortable if they bring a pillow and/or blanket to class. Students may wish to use lotions or creams.
There is a $5.00 nonrefundable materials fee for those wishing to register for the class.